A Career in Mortgage, NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
Are you looking for a new career path but are unsure where to begin your career search? Well, look no further. We are looking for exceptional sales talent who would like to transition into a career in the mortgage industry!
So, what does a Loan Officer do every day?
We teach a consultative approach to our mortgage clients, we educate and provide our customers with all options while delivering best in class service.
- Discuss current and future mortgage opportunities
- Always deliver an exceptional experience with every phone call, email, or interaction
- Evaluate various loan products and provide mortgage options to the customer
- Review credit and financial situation(s)
We operate in this manner:
- Warm Transfers and leads to keep the money flowing as we help coach you on building your own mortgage business
- We believe in compensating for performance. Do well and get paid well, do great and get paid great…it’s that simple!
- We use multiple technology platforms – accuracy and efficiency is essential to our employee’s success.
What are our basic requirements?
- Prior sales experience in any field or a sales-mentality of wanting to constantly achieve and drive toward goals is absolutely necessary!
- Must be coachable and willing to learn from mistakes – this is a complicated industry and you will need tenacity and determination to be your best.
- Be an excellent communicator! A mortgage transaction is usually the largest financial decision people make and YOU are the quarterback in this process.
- Desire to win. We work in a performance based culture, our borrower’s happiness and success is everything and achieving this requires employees who push every single day.
- College degree is preferred, but not necessary.
The mortgage industry and specifically mortgage sales can be an incredibly lucrative and fulfilling career, but no one quite knows how to get started. We are your opportunity!